The Paint Revival
With over 30 years of experience we've done our research to find the best way to correct your paint from years of driving, debris and the elements. Our 5 step process will bring your paint back to its original glory! This Mustang pictured below is a Before and After, On the left you can see swirls, scratches and its very dull. On the right, after a Paint Revival, no more swirls! Just a mirror-like finish!
1. Wash- Before any detail we thoroughly wash your car. Seeing the paint right after a wash is the best way to see the condition and what detail is needed for your car.
2. Clay Bar- Detailing clay bars clean paint below the surface. Some contaminants grip, even penetrate the clear coat. Detailing clay safely removes these contaminants from the paint and leaves your vehicle feeling slick and smooth.
3. Silk Pad- Using a Silk Pad with a buffing compound actually removes a very thin layer of paint to get rid of minor imperfections, scratches and swirls.
4. Sponge Pad- After a pass with the silk pad we do another pass with a sponge pad and a polishing compound. The Polishing helps to remove swirl marks, or what may look like holograms in your paint.
5. Wax- The final step is protect your newly corrected paint. During the Paint Revival any protection that was previously on your paint is removed so its important to wax your car to protect against any future damage. Not to mention giving your car that extra shine and gloss!
The whole process takes about 4-6 hours, but at the end your car will look like new! The Paint Revival removes oxidation and light scratches that years of being exposed to the elements can do to your car's paint, leaving a brighter, glossy finish!