Tis' the season! Holiday shopping can be tough, especially when you need new ideas for your loved ones every year! We've got you covered! Here are our top 5 gift ideas for the automotive enthusiasts on your list!
1. Trickle Charger: For the car enthusiasts that have a car in storage during the winter months a trickle charger can be a great gift. This will ensure that once the weather turns warm again their car is ready to be taken out for a ride! ----$20-$50
2. Car Phone Mount- Nowadays everyone is attached to their phone, a phone mount is an easy way to help stay safe while driving and be able to see your phone when needed. ----$10-$25
3. All-Season Floor Mats- During the winter months, getting into your car with salt or snow on your shoes can stain the carpet. Floor mats help protect the floor of your car from stains and dampness during the winter months. ---- $50-$250
4. Personalized License Plate- A personalized license plate is a great gift for the car guy in your life. Make sure you choose something you know they'll like, like a sports team or a hobby. They'll always be able to find their car! ---- $100
5. Splash Cash- For the car guy who has everything! A gift card to keep his car clean is a great gift or stocking stuffer! Right now buy 10 washes and get 2 free! You can even purchase online in our messenger!